Downloading Content from "Recently Added" or "Library"

Home Forum Arts Content Sharing Forum Downloading Content from "Recently Added" or "Library"

Back
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Comments
    Tiff Pua
    Participant

HI,

Can someone from MMG Arts verify that we CAN use items in the “Recently Added” and “Library” sections of Wavelength for broadcast?

Thanks,
    Tiff Pua
    Milwaukee PBs

• This topic was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by Tiff Pua.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Yeliz Alakas
    Participant

Hi Tiff,

It is definitely OK, and we encourage, that MMG stations download and use content in the “Recently Added” and “Library” playlists on Wavelength. You can download the segment and corresponding metadata document by selecting the project and then clicking on “Download All Project Assets” on the right hand side of the project page.

Thanks,
    Yeliz

Tiff Pua
    Participant

HI Yeliz,

Thanks! One more thing: when I did a “Download All Project Assets” for one of the features in the Library, all it provides me with is a picture. No credits, no script.

I was able to download the metadata that gives me the supers and credits, but I would still need a script.

Ideas?
    Tiff

Tiff Pua
    Participant

HI,

An update: when I “Download All Project Assets” now from an item in Library, I get the .mxf high res file for playback, but still no paperwork, especially script.

Thoughts?
    Tiff

Yeliz Alakas
    Participant

Hi Tiff,

We apologize for the problems you encountered when downloading content from the Library. There has been some changes made to the site, however if you are still experiencing the same issues please reach out to us at ShareContent@wnet.org so that we can troubleshoot with you directly via email.

Thanks,
    Yeliz

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Yeliz Alakas.
Back
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.